Sunday, August 12, 2007

Mystery Unfolds.....Bad Day at office....Part2

hmmm...it was a terrible day 4 me...the signs were ominous since last night..my caring room(oh..come on man...its not a Hall) partners played choicest of songs at an audible level that cud hv even disturbed Kumbhakarna's sleep,and that too at 2:30 AM....nothing improved in the morning as the maid startd banging the door at 6....
Half awake-half asleep i went to coll again with an artificial facade( u knw the positive attitude that i always pretend to carry.....)but all of it was gone in 20 secs....a person special 2 me refused to sit beside me...and instead walked across the breadth of room to sit at a place farthest frm me.... nd the look on that person's face while leaving said it all..."You pervert soul ..u dont belong to this sacred place"... damn...i was dejected,forget abt talking , sum1 special to me doesnt even want to sit beside me.....Well i tried to put that incident behind me..but the day surely wasnt gud 4 me...

When i reached my flat,i saw dravid's struggle to keep the ball out of the wickets....it really hurts when u see ur hero being reduced to a mortal..his excruciatingly slow innings was rubbing tons of salt in an already rotten wound..and when he finally got out ,it seemed like a mercy-killing,the sarcastic claps that accompanied dravid's departure ripped apart my soul.......

Now even my badly battered soul is pleading 4 euthanasia,the pain has really become unbearable .....nebody listening????

3 comments:

chakram said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Niks said...

e party main maine kaha tha ki aaj chance hai tab to teri fat gyi thi... ab kyu ro raha hai.. abhi bhi kuch nhi bigda.. tu ek baar mujhe green signal de fir dekh... u wont hv to face more of days like these... ur life will be one sweeet fairy tale

Phobos said...

bhai...tere liye sab ne try kiya...ab tujhe hi kuch karna padega....kab tak muh chuppata rahega...cmon yaar..